ANDREW JORON





Andrew Joron’s most recent book is Trance Archive: New and Selected Poems (City Lights, 2010). He makes his living as a proofreader and indexer.

In response to a request for Joron's text version of his Labor Day presentation:

Thanks for asking about the text of my Labor Day talk. Alas, I spoke using only some hastily scribbled notes which I then discarded. So the recording is all that remains of my contribution!


Best wishes & best of luck with this worthwhile project --

Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This is another very useful piece. I love the way it puts your knowledge to work, Andrew, to make sense of what you have to say, and presents familiar intuitive or impressionistic experiences in the light of ideas and frames of understanding.
    Steve Benson

    ReplyDelete